$500 Dental Implant Services
The Best Dental Implant Value in the Chicagoland Area, Why?
Dr. Rich Guerra has placed over 7,000 implants. I focus on dental implants as most of the dental work I perform involves implants, extractions and bone grafting. I value quality and strive to be known as the best provider for Implants. With dental Implants, experience counts and I place more implants per year than almost any other Dentist.
How much do dental implant cost? The price of dental implants historically was very high and until recently prices became more relevant to the cost of parts, time and lab work. Many implants are placed by one dentist and the abutment/crown is placed by another Dentist. Each of those dentists will charge a fee. That is why the total cost of a dental implant is so high. A recent quote from Costa Rica indicated the total cost of an implant there is roughly $1600 which includes the implant, abutment and crown. Save time and travel expenses and visit us here in Chicago where my fee is $1800.
Dental Implant Fees (Single Tooth)
- $2000 Implant Placement
- $650 Abutment
- $1350 Crown
- $4000 Typical Fee
- $500 Implant Placement
- $500 Abutment (Stock)
- $1000 Crown
- $2000 TOTAL FEE ($200 Discount if paid in full with cash or check at implant visit)
Affordable! How we do it
- Dr. Richard Guerra is highly experienced. A simple placement of an implant can take 30 minutes or less.
- I purchase up to 400 implants and abutments per bulk order and that reduces costs.
- We use a digital workflow for most of the implant prosthetics meaning we have an intra-oral crown scanner (trios 3 shape) and use it to measure, design and produce your final result.
- I rely on the experience of having placed over 7,000 implants versus using expensive surgical guides. I also do not use a treatment planning service which can add $300 per case.
- German and Swiss implants are more expensive because the Euro exchange rate (adds 20%) . Our American implants are of high quality.
- Our office is modern but not fancy. The cost of high end touches and luxury are eventually passed down to the patient.
I use only high quality dental implants and materials for ALL patients, I will more than happy to discuss the brand of implants and crown materials I use during your consultation