$500 Dental Implant Services
The Best Value in the Chicagoland Area, Why?
Dr. Rich Guerra has placed over 6,000 implants. I focus on dental implants as most of the dental work I perform involves implants, extractions and bone grafting. I value quality and strive to be known as the best provider for Implants. I can place implants that support a single tooth, bridges, retain dentures and even support full FIXED dentures. I have specific training with regards to dental implants, most importantly I have the experience of placing and over 6,000 dental implants. With dental Implants, experience counts and I place more implants per year than almost any other provider.
You can benefit from dental implants so naturally you ask how much do implants cost? Our low cost dental implant pricing is upfront and we believe that no other office can match our value for dental implants. The price of dental implants historically was very high and until recently prices became more relevant to the cost of parts, time and lab work.
Most implants in the United States are put in by one dentist and the crown is places by another Dentist. Each of those dentists will charge a fee. That is why the total cost of a dental implant is so high. I place and restore the dental implant all in this office. My patients save a lot of money and most importantly receive high quality care!
A recent quote from Costa Rica indicated the total cost of an implant there is roughly $1600 which includes the implant, abutment and crown. Save time and travel expenses and visit us here in Chicago where my fee is $1800.
Dental Implant Fees (Single Tooth)
- $2000 Implant Placement
- $650 Abutment
- $1350 Crown
- $4000 Typical Fee
- $500 Implant Placement
- $500 Abutment (Stock)
- $1000 Crown
- $2000 TOTAL FEE ($200 Discount if paid in full with cash or check at implant visit)
Affordable! How we do it
- Dr. Richard Guerra is highly experienced. A simple placement of an implant can take 30 minutes or less. I am also experienced and time efficient with implant treatment planning.
- Bulk purchases reduce the cost of Implants and associated implant parts. I purchase up to 300 implants per order and that helps reduce costs. I have also ordered 400 abutments per order.
- We use a digital workflow for most of the implant prosthetics meaning we have an intra-oral crown scanner (trios 3 shape) and use it to measure, design and produce your final result.
- I rely on the experience of having placed over 6,000 implants versus using expensive surgical guides. I also do not use a treatment planning service which can add $300 per case in costs.
- German and Swiss implants are more expensive because the Euro exchange rate (adds 20%) . Our American implants are of high quality.
- Our office is modern but not fancy. The cost of high end touches and luxury are eventually passed down to the patient.
I use only high quality dental implants and materials for ALL patients, I will more than happy to discuss the brand of implants and crown materials I use during your consultation