$500 Dental Implant Services
The Best Dental Implant Value in the Chicago-land Area, Why?
Dr. Rich Guerra has placed over 9,000 implants. He focuses on dental implants, extractions, and bone grafting. He values quality and strives to be known as the best provider for implants. With dental implants, experience counts, and he places more implants per year than almost any other dentist.
How much does a dental implant cost? Many implants are placed by one dentist and the abutment/crown is placed by another dentist. Each of these dentists will charge a fee. That is why the total cost of a dental implant can be high. A recent quote from Costa Rica indicated the total cost of an implant there is roughly $1900 which includes the implant, abutment, and crown. Save time and travel expenses and visit us here, in Chicago, where my fee is as low as $2400.
Dental Implant Fees (Single Tooth)
- $2200 Implant Placement
- $1000 Abutment
- $1400 Crown
- $4600 Typical Fee
- $500 Implant Placement
- $800 Abutment
- $1300 Crown
- $2600 TOTAL FEE ($200 Discount if paid in full with cash or check at implant visit)
Affordable! How we do it?
- Dr. Richard Guerra is highly experienced. A simple implant placement can take 30 minutes or less.
- We purchase up to 550 implants per bulk order and that reduces costs.
- We use a digital workflow for implant prosthetics meaning we have an intra-oral crown scanner (Trios 3 Shape) to measure, design, and produce your final result.
- We rely on experience versus expensive surgical guides. We do not use a treatment planning service which can add $300 per case.
- German and Swiss implants are more expensive because of the Euro exchange rate (adds 20%). Our American implants are high quality.
- Our office is modern but not fancy. The cost of high-end touches and luxury is eventually passed down to the patient.
- We use only high-quality dental implants and materials for ALL patients.
- We always discuss the brand of implants and crown materials during your consultation.